- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Chef Coach - Didcot
Are you a experienced chef looking for the next step in your career? Or are you already a chef coach looking for your next challenge?
It may be easier to become a Chef Training Assessor thank you think, no previous experience in training or teaching is required!
You will be working in partnership with employers and their training organisations, to carry out high quality assessments of apprenticeship standards in back of house hospitality.
Visiting individuals in their work-place using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship.
Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
We are looking for candidates with the following:
Extensive, relevant vocational experience in Hospitality, ideally back or front of house
Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
Strong communication and self-motivation skills
GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent).
Experience of working autonomously
The ability to role model the organisation's values and DNA behaviours
- Flexible working options, plus all our roles are remote with equipment provided
- Medical benefits, including a private healthcare cash plan and dental insurance
- A range of employee assistance and well-being programmes including GP access, discounts and more!
- Company events, including our yearly Ski Trip and Conference as well as local team meetups and social hours
- 33 days of holiday as standard, along with a buy-and-sell scheme
- Higher rate company pension
- Enhanced sick pay and life insurance