- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Chef Training Assessor
Are you looking to get into training? Or are you a qualified coach looking for work?
You will be working in partnership with employers and their training organisations, to carry out high quality assessments of apprenticeship standards in back of house hospitality.
- Visiting individuals in their work-place using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship.
- Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Extensive, relevant vocational experience in Hospitality, ideally back or front of house
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent).
- Experience of working autonomously
- The ability to role model the organisation's values and DNA behaviours
My client is offering:
- A competitive salary of £29000 + Bonus
- Remote working with some client visits and flexible working hours
- Mileage paid from home
- A permanent contract with training and CPD given
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company match pension scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Group Life Assurance
- Tax Saving schemes
- Refer a friend bonus