- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about apprenticeships and hospitality to join our client as a Chef Coach in Ipswich.
You will be working in partnership with employers and their training organisations, to carry out high quality assessments of apprenticeship standards in back of house hospitality.
- Visiting individuals in their work-place using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship.
- Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Extensive, relevant vocational experience in Hospitality, ideally back or front of house
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent).
- Experience of working autonomously
- The ability to role model the organisation's values and DNA behaviours
My client is offering:
- A competitive salary of £29000 + Bonus
- Remote working with some client visits and flexible working hours
- Mileage paid from home
- A permanent contract with training and CPD given
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company match pension scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Group Life Assurance
- Tax Saving schemes
- Refer a friend bonus