- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference to peoples lives?
Have a read below, apply if interested and we'll be in contact ASAP
What does the role involve?
Attend meetings and promote classroom based/skills programmes with local referral agencies and key stakeholders.
- Ensure that there are the required numbers of learners assigned to each course in line with the local business plan.
- Engage with potential learners to assess their eligibility and goals in order to enroll them onto an appropriate programme of learning.
- Work closely with colleagues such as Tutors to support the learners on their journey and offer support.
We are open to receiving applications from individuals looking for part time and/or job share hours for this role.
- Knowledge of unemployed provision and employer / learner engagement experience.
- Previous experience in supporting with careers advice and guidance, sourcing opportunities, and engaging with local referral partners and networks.
- Ideally have experience of skills programme delivery and it is desirable that you hold a recognised qualification in IAG at Level 2 or be willing to work towards one
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.