- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Amazing role for a motivated individual who is wanting to work in a role with an abundance of job satisfaction.
As an Employment Adviser you will be providing a tailored employment support service to individuals to address barriers to gaining new employment with personalised support for individuals to achieve and sustain work, including supported job searching, re-training for a different sector and restoring self-confidence for work.
You will be …
- Managing a caseload of participants holding initial appointments and action plans to ensure appropriate and effective contractual activity is undertaken by all participants according to their level of job readiness
- Addressing participants personal constraints to employment, providing challenge, advice, and guidance where appropriate to develop participants capability in the recruitment process ensuring they have the necessary skills and confidence to secure employment
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Delivering performance against agreed KPIs
- Identifying, structuring and recommending vacancy and training solutions, working in close consultation with your team to meet the specific needs of participants and employers
- Developing relationships and networks with key stakeholders including employers, Job Centre teams and funding providers
- Delivering our customer service standards so that all participants are provided with the same high standard of service that maximises their chances of securing sustainable employment
- Maintaining IT files and participants record to a required quality standard to ensure the participant journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards
- Identifying employment and other work-related opportunities with employers through marketing candidates directly into employers.
Can you embrace our company values which are Kindness, Respect, Integrity, and Innovation?
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment delivering results and achieving targets
- Ability to build rapport, engage and coach individuals to progress
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be enthusiastic and motivational building positive and encouraging relationships
- Experience of Administration and using various IT systems.
- IEP Level 3 or willingness to work towards
- Knowledge of the employability sector.
- Results focused
- Customer centric
- Rapport building
- Quality & compliance.
What else can we offer you?
· You won't work on weekends or bank holidays!
· A two-week Induction and training programme
· Company annual leave, including a buy/sell scheme
· Free life cover!
· Pension with a 4% match
· A monthly benefits scheme worth £500 with access to over 900 retailers
· A cycle to work scheme that is open all year long!
· Laptop and mobile phone for every employee!
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Our client is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.
Our client is a Disability Confident Leader employer and as such, any candidate with a disability will not be excluded unless the candidate is unable to perform a duty intrinsic to the role, having considered reasonable adjustments. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be made to ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged because of their disability.
Disability confident employer
Our client is a recognised Disability Confident Leader with commitments to aim to recruit, retain and develop disabled people within the company. We encourage applications from people with disabilities and will offer to support with reasonable adjustments where required.
Veterans and service personnel
Our client is positive about employing veterans and service personnel spouses or family members as part of our commitment to upholding principles of the Armed Forces Covenant.