- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Employer Services Consultant
We have an exciting new role for one of our non-profit charities in their office in Aberdeen.
The Fair Start Scotland contract is a voluntary flexible employability support service for people living in Scotland who may be struggling to find work. The service people flexibility and considers their personal circumstances to help them overcome any barriers they may have which may be stopping them finding a job.
The Employer Services Consultant will secure sustainable job outcomes for participants by identifying and developing relationships with local employers who wish to take advantage of high-quality services, including "no cost" recruitment. This role is focused on high levels of business development activity, service and candidate preparation.
You will be …
- Providing employers with high-quality services, including recruitment, with a variable focus on sales, service, and candidate preparation.
- Promoting the programme offered to employers, to deliver tailored value-added services to secure stronger relationships and long-term employer commitment.
- Delivering performance against agreed sales, service, and quality KPI's.
- Managing the co-ordination of a response to employer's requirements following identification and qualification of employer needs.
- Maintaining a good understanding of the local and regional labour market and employer needs to inform operational delivery and support targeting of sectors and employers.
- Supporting candidates to become self-sufficient in job search activity, through adopting coaching and mentoring approaches and working with small groups.
- Identifying opportunities for the development and growth of 'employer accounts' through following sales process, including qualifying opportunities and escalation.
- Identifying employment and other work-related opportunities with employers through marketing candidates directly into employers.
- Delivering high-quality candidate preparation prior to interview or job start, such as application, interview, or assessment activity.
Can you embrace our company values which are Kindness, Respect, Integrity, and Innovation
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience and use of social media platforms
- Knowledge of the local regional and national labour market & employers
- Experience of Recruitment, Sales, Business Development, or similar target driven environment.
- Experience of networking with external partners & agencies, working in a customer focused and service delivery environment
- Demonstrable experience in rapport building across a wide range of stakeholders
- Knowledge and proficiency in using social media, IT systems and Microsoft Office
- This position will include travel across a large area therefore, transport will be required.
- Experience or a good understanding of Start Scotland / Fair Start Scotland or Employability / Welfare to Work.
- Knowledge of legislative employment regulations including safeguarding.
- Results focused
- Relationship & rapport building
- Quality & compliance.
What else can we offer you?
- You won't work on weekends or bank holidays!
- A monthly benefits scheme worth £500 with access to over 900 retailers
- A cycle to work scheme that is open all year long!
- Laptop and mobile phone for every employee!
- Employee assistance programme (EAP). A telephone service offering various support services including emotional support, stress helpline amongst others.
- The opportunity of an Institute of Employability Professionals (IEP) qualification for all employees
- A two-week Induction and training programme
- Company annual leave, including a buy/sell scheme
- Free life cover!
- Pension with a 4% match from