- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Electric / Electronic Engineering Instructor
Are you an experienced Electric / Electronic Engineer? Are you looking for a new job opportunity as an instructor?
The job holder is responsible for managing the training, personal development, employment opportunities and success of clients, ensuring the service delivered meets standards required, Education and Skills Funding Agency, Local Authorities and awarding bodies used in the delivery of the training/assessment.
- Promotes and upholds the Company's commitment, philosophy and policies for Employer Responsiveness, Continuous Improvement, Investor in People, Health & Safety, Safeguarding & Prevent, Equality & Diversity, Environmental Management and other related processes, procedures, working instructions and methods of working incorporated in the organisation's Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Responsible for the allocated client group for monitoring training, assessment, personal development and welfare, to fulfill their programme targets and action plans.
- Responsible for the management of a trainee list in meeting the targets and goals of the Engineering Team.
- Provides advice and guidance in all aspects of Engineering Training Programmes to all groups of clients.
- Liaises with companies to ensure the correct training programme content is formulated for their NVQ candidate and that all aspects of the NVQ are achievable.
- Plans, prepares and undertakes assessments of competence against the awarding body standard, both practical skills and underpinning knowledge.
- Manages the placement, transfer or removal of youth trainees within companies.
- Monitors, evaluates and records training client progress, providing feedback on future training and assessment needs to both NVQ candidate and company.
- Ensures that all NVQ candidate, college and company visits are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Liaises the immediate reporting of accidents occurring to trainees under Government Funded Programmes.
- Ensures that all relevant paperwork relating to training and assessment, as well as company business, is completed on time and correctly.
- Provides advice, guidance and support to corporate clients on matters relating to Training and Development.
Engineering Qualification Level 3 or above
In return you will receive a salary of £32,000 - £37,500 DOE
For more information or to apply, please email