- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Electrical Maintenance Instructor
Are you a qualified Electrical Maintenance Tutor? Are you looking for a new opportunity for a leading training provider?
Are client is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Tutor to join their team in Bolton. This role is being offered on a full time / permanent basis.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Deliver high quality training and assessment, in line with the Quality of Education Handbook, for Apprentices and (where required) commercial learners or learners funded through other projects/contracts.
- Embed knowledge, skills and behaviours into all delivery, together with functional skills, personal development, attitudes and employability skills, ensuring timely achievement.
- Carry out planned work-place inspections, risk assessments and maintenance procedures in engineering workshops and commission new equipment where necessary, maintain resources, equipment and tools
- Interview apprenticeship candidates to meet recruitment targets if required
- Support Manager to achieve departmental targets and Business Plan
- Contribute to an annual Quality Improvement Plan and Self-Assessment Report for the training centre
- Attend career and promotional events
- To provide information to Subject Specialist Tutors regarding individual learner progress to enable the effective completion of progress reviews
- To fully comply with schematic planning, lesson planning and evaluation as per procedures.
- Maintain your personal CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
- To undertake internal quality assurance if applicable
- Active contribution to business growth
- Accurately input data onto our IT systems, including ERP, OneFile and CognAssist, in line with company policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as designated by your Manager.
Quality of Education
- Contribute to the Ofsted self-assessment regime and maintain continual quality improvements with your own area via QIP and SAR Contribution.
- Ensure quality procedures and the Quality of Education Handbook are followed within your occupational area and notify changes and improvements to the Management Team.
Level 3 in Engineering Maintenance of equivalent.
This role is open to qualified and Unqualified Tutors.
All training will be provided.
In return you will receive a salary of £30,000 - £34,000 DOE + Benefits.
For more information or to apply, please email