- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Are you a qualified School Principal? Are you looking for a new opportunity in the UAE?
Our client is looking for a School Principal for one of their schools in the UAE. The ideal candidate will already have experience working in the UAE with the American Curriculum.
The role and responsibilities are briefly listed below.
- Relate the educational objectives of the school to instructional practices that yield the highest standards of student learning outcomes.
- Recognise and seek alternative learning solutions for students with behavioural or learning difficulties.
- Oversee the evaluation of existing programmes and practices, curriculum content and piloting of experimental programmes.
- Increase admission rate through promotional and marketing initiatives.
- Monitor industry trends to enable effective benchmarking and learning from industry best practices.
- Ensure up to date and accurate business intelligence on competitors and operating environment.
- Develop and furnish business intelligence reports to stakeholders.
- Build and maintain contacts with current and prospective customers.
- Actively participate and encourage staff participation in parent-teacher and other community groups, as a means of developing understanding, cooperation, and respect for school objectives and endeavours.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and entities to ensure smooth running of the school.
- Accept corporate responsibility for decisions made and ensure that those decisions are implemented.
- Establish effective means of staff recruitment, ensure the provision and implement a plan for staff development.
- Articulate a vision for Professional Development of staff and ensure its implementation.
- Identify and groom staff for administration and future responsibilities.
- Identify learning and training needs of employees and ensure that the relevant professional development activities are organised and participated in accordingly.
In return you will receive an inclusive package of £50,000 - £65,000.
For more information please email
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.