- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Retail Manager Coach - Norfolk - Ipswich
Are you an experienced Coach with a background in the Retail sector? Or are you a Manager in Retail looking for your next step in your career? Are you passionate about education?
As a Retail Trainer/Assessor you will be expected to visit learners in their place of work and coach them through their Apprenticeship qualifications.
Role and responsibilities:
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring them in their qualifications
- Delivering new standards and full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills
- Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
- Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
- Working as part of a regional team
- Building and developing relationships with Employers
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
The ideal candidate will have a background in a Retail environment to a Managerial/Team Leader level.
The role is open to qualified Assessors and trainees.
Qualified candidates will have A1/CAVA/TAQA and have experience delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks or standards out in the workplace and trainees will have the relevant occupational experience within a Retail environment. Ideally candidates will have worked in highstreet/branded outlets or supermarkets.
In return you will receive:
- A salary of up to £25,500 - £26,500pa + Bonus
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Plus more
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.