- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
- Salary: £80,000
- Location: Hybrid working pattern
- Duration: Permanent
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Firebrand is a training company with a unique approach. Since 2001, they have enabled over 70,000 students to develop valuable digital skills through their accelerated training programmes, and for the last eight years have been recognised amongst the Top 20 IT Training Companies in the World.
Their courses enable professional development and certification on behalf of some of the biggest names in the industry - Microsoft, Cisco and (ISC)2 among them - and are designed to keep pace with the continually changing landscape of the digital marketplace. From the delivery of the first training course to the successful business they are today, they have continued to grow and develop the products and programmes we offer.
Purpose of the role
- You'll deliver world class training courses for which you must be certified/qualified to the standards required
- You'll continually develop an expertise across multiple fields through personal development and accreditation activities
- You'll develop peer networks to keep abreast of current thinking and engage with the community relating to your area of expertise
- You'll train to high quality and organisational standards in order for delegates to achieve outlined objectives and pass the examinations
- Employ Technical Authoring capabilities to contribute to the development/revision of appropriate curriculum, where necessary liaising on such activities with the SME
- You'll work with Firebrand Product Managers to ensure that courseware and other supporting materials for courses delivered, and Pre-Reading materials are appropriately maintained as current, and version controlled
- You'll support fellow Instructors and the Curriculum Manager in the adoption of new products
They are looking for someone with the following:
- Microsoft certified trainer with experience delivering Microsoft Dynamics products including but not limited to:
- Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Dynamics 365 Finance Dynamics 365 core finance and operations
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Apps Developer
- Highly focused and self-motivated individual
- Flexibility towards working hours
So that's Firebrand and the role but what is it really like to work here?
We are a global business
Our head office is in London, and we have offices and training centres in Europe. Our business language is English but the Firebrand team (some of whom work flexibly and remotely) together with our clients is a diverse group.
Regardless of where you are based, you will have all the tools you need to carry out your role. You'll also have a 'buddy' to help you settle in and answer any questions before you join and during your first few weeks.
Day to day communication between the teams and regions is easy… as well as regular face to face contact and meetings, you'll also get to 'see' colleagues through regular Skype/Teams calls and 'hear' what everyone has to say across the various Yammer groups. We want your thoughts and feedback too so you'll be encouraged to be an active part of the groups you're a member of.
A great working environment
First and foremost, we want you to have a rewarding career - we'll give you all the support and encouragement you need to develop and to be your brilliant self. We have a strong sense of wellbeing for everyone who works here and actively encourage a work/life balance.
You can dress casually (but please don't dress to distract!) and you can enjoy the strong camaraderie from the many events and social activities we run.
What's in it for you?
The contribution you make to the success of Firebrand's business will be recognised. You will benefit from BUPA Medical/Dental Care, our workplace Pension Scheme and Life Assurance, our Ride2Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan, up to 25 days' paid holiday (plus an extra day to support your chosen charity), time off over Christmas, an annual bonus (depending on business performance), a sabbatical rewarded for long service and access to our accelerated training.
Our company Code
We're very proud of our Company Code which was built collaboratively by the whole Firebrand team. We live and breathe it every day and will expect you to do so too. As you get to know the business and your colleagues, you'll see how our code comes to life.
Hungry - Be successful, hit your targets and get better at what you do.
Open - You're open to new ideas and change.
Care - We care about what we do and act with honesty and integrity.
Fun - Work should be fun, fulfilling, and exciting.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply here today!
This role will be subject to background verification checks including right to work, referencing and police checks. Further details can be shared on application or request.
Hiring Manager Note - Due to character restrictions on job boards the details above will vary but we will always as a minimum include details of the company code