- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Short term contract for the ideal candidate with coaching expereince.
We are currently recruiting for an Employment Facilitator to join our clients existing team working on the JETs programme.
The JETS scheme is an expansion to the existing and Health Programme. The scheme is designed to support individuals who have suffered unemployment because of Covid-19 by providing tailored employability services and addressing any barriers to gaining new employment.
The role of the Employment Facilitator is to digitally deliver high impact, engaging and interactive employment skills to groups of participants. The participant groups will have been unemployed for 13 weeks or more and will require focussed digital skills training such as CV writing, transferable skills analysis', job search and interview skill preparation to help them move into achieve and sustain new employment. In addition to large scale digital delivery the role will also be required to provide more intensive one to one remote/ face to face support where needed.
You will be …
- Dynamic, motivational, and inspiring with the ability to deliver fast paced appropriate interventions either in a group or one to one setting whilst focussing on rebuilding participants confidence and self-efficacy following a period of unemployment due to the pandemic.
- Delivering performance against agreed targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) including employer engagement, service, and quality.
- Facilitating large scale remote delivery using a range of digital technologies and platforms such as zoom, Microsoft teams, making the sessions interactive via break out rooms, polls, whiteboards, and chat to maximise learning.
- Selecting appropriate facilitation methods or activities, design and develop interventions which meet participant requirements to develop realistic job goals and career paths.
- Managing participants virtually, encouraging participation and ongoing engagement with employability interventions.
- Working collaboratively with operational teams to offer high impact and engaging training solutions to meet a range of participant needs including Mock Interviews, How to sessions and other work preparation activities.
- Providing advice, guidance, and challenge where appropriate to develop participant's capability in the recruitment process ensuring they have the necessary skills and confidence to secure realistic job goals. Ensure they have tailored action plans to identify suitable and achievable steps to achieve these goals.
- Building participants confidence and self-efficacy in the post Covid-19 landscape through supportive interaction and signposting to relevant interventions and training.
- Maintaining IT files and participant records to a required quality standard to ensure the participant journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with our company policies (including Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Data Security) so participants and colleagues are always protected.
Can you embrace our company values which are Kindness, Respect, Integrity, and Innovation?
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- A great communicator who strives to always deliver enthusiasm & confidence.
- Digitally savvy with the ability to provide others the appropriate levels of support using technology whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Someone who has the ability and experience of supporting, coaching and developing in a face to face and remotely.
- Customer orientated and driven by results gained from quality of service, willing to put the participants at the heart of everything you do.
- Someone who loves a fast-paced working environment that has set result and targets.
- Able to adapt to difficult or challenging situations when required.
- Empathetic and understanding of the challenges and barriers unemployed individuals currently face.
- Results focused
- Customer centric
- Rapport building
- Quality & compliance
What's in it for you…
A rewarding career that makes a genuine difference to people's lives.
What else can we offer you?
· You won't work on weekends or bank holidays!
· A two-week Induction and training programme
· Company annual leave, including a buy/sell scheme
· Free life cover!
· Pension with a 4% match
· A monthly benefits scheme worth £500 with access to over 900 retailers
· A cycle to work scheme that is open all year long!
· Laptop and mobile phone for every employee!
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Our client is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.
Our client is a Disability Confident Leader employer and as such, any candidate with a disability will not be excluded unless the candidate is unable to perform a duty intrinsic to the role, having considered reasonable adjustments. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be made to ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged because of their disability.