- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Learner Support Coach
Would you like to support and encourage others to learn and grow both personally and professionally? If so, this could be the job for you.
Our client is a leading provider working across the adult skills, employability, and education markets. They are looking for a Learner Support Coach to join the team and focus on learner sign-ups for Sector Based Work Academies.
My client is a purpose-led organisation with a commitment to making a direct difference to the lives of One million people by 2022. They focus on many activities such as helping people into sustainable work: building a skilled workforce for the future and developing careers and rehabilitating people back into society.
- Attend meetings and promote classroom based/skills programmes with local referral agencies and key stakeholders.
- Ensure that there are the required numbers of learners assigned to each course in line with the local business plan.
- Engage with potential learners to assess their eligibility and goals in order to enrol them onto an appropriate programme of learning.
- Work closely with colleagues such as Tutors to support the learners on their journey and offer support.
Experience/ Qualifications needed:
- Previous experience in a similar customer focused role
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills coupled with the ability to manage own workload
- Ability to engage with and motivate learners from all backgrounds and respond appropriately to their individual needs
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal, through a variety of mediums
- Good IT Skills
- Knowledge of unemployed provision and employer / learner engagement experience would be desirable
- It is desirable that you hold a recognised qualification in IAG at Level 2 or be willing to work towards one
This role is Liverpool centre based and being offered on a full time permanent basis.
Salary and Benefits: £22,000-£25,000
25 Days Annual Leave (Plus Bank Holidays), Flexible Working, Pension Scheme, Life insurance, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Cycle To Work, Private Medical Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Enhanced Maternity Package, Refer a Friend, Discounts on Products/Services, Additional Week Leave for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies, Shares Scheme and More!
If interested, please email your up-to-date CV to Katharine Winter at Alderwood Recruitment.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.