- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
My client is a successful provider of back-to-work programmes in the UK and they are looking for a candidate with an account management, sales or recruitment background for an exciting new vacancy.
This role will involve finding sustainable job outcomes for unemployed people through providing employers with high-quality recruitment services. You will focus on sales, service and candidate preparation dependent on the employer and operational requirements. The role is based in Edinburgh city centre and you will spend most of your time in the office and also at client visits with occasional home working. Mileage and parking costs can be claimed when out on visits.
- Providing employers with a high-quality recruitment service
- Promoting the programme offered to employers and developing strong long-term employer relationships
- Achieving targets and working to KPI's
- Supporting candidates to become self-sufficient in job search activity, through adopting coaching and mentoring approaches and working with small groups.
- Identifying employment and other work-related opportunities with employers through marketing candidates directly into employers.
- Delivering high-quality candidate preparation prior to interview or job start, such as application, interview, or assessment activity.
We are looking for individuals that have the following:
- Experience in either a sales, recruitment or account management role (Employability/Welfare to work experience is desirable)
- The ability to seek out and form relationships with employers
- Experience working to targets and KPI's
- A genuine desire to help improve the lives of long term unemployed and economically inactive people in the community
- Good IT Skills
My client is offering a salary of £24,500 - £26,000 plus additional benefits such as 31 days annual leave, Life Assurance, Pension scheme, Community Days and professional CPD.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Katharine Winter at Alderwood.