- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
To support and encourage learners to learn and personally and professionally grow through appropriate Careers, Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG), throughout their learning journey.
Our client is a leading provider working across the adult skills, employability, and education markets. They are looking for a Career Coach to join the team and focus on recruitment for Sector Based Work Academies.
They're a purpose-led organisation with a commitment to making a direct difference to the lives of One million people by 2022. Our client focuses on many activities such as helping people into sustainable work: building a skilled workforce for the future and developing careers and rehabilitating people back into society.
- Attend meetings and promote classroom based/skills programmes with local referral agencies and key stakeholders.
- Ensure that there are the required numbers of learners assigned to each course in line with the local business plan.
- Engage with potential learners to assess their eligibility and goals in order to enrol them onto an appropriate programme of learning.
- Work closely with colleagues such as Tutors to support the learners on their journey and offer support.
Experience/ Qualifications needed:
- Knowledge of unemployed provision and employer / learner engagement experience.
- Previous experience in supporting with careers advice and guidance, sourcing opportunities, and engaging with local referral partners and networks.
- Ideally have experience of skills programme delivery and it is desirable that you hold a recognised qualification in IAG at Level 2 or be willing to work towards one
This role is Middlesbrough centre based and being offered on a full time permanent basis.
Salary and Benefits: £22,000-£26,000
25 Days Annual Leave (Plus Bank Holidays), Flexible Working, Pension Scheme, Life insurance, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Cycle To Work, Private Medical Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Enhanced Maternity Package, Refer a Friend, Discounts on Products/Services, Additional Week Leave for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies, Shares Scheme and More!
If interested, please email your up-to-date CV to Katharine Winter at Alderwood Recruitment.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.