- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Cluster Manager - Scaffolding
Are you a qualified Scaffolding Instructor? Are you looking for a new job opportunity as a cluster manager for a leading training provider?
We are currently recruiting for a Scaffolding Cluster Manager on a full time basis to be cover the Manchester region.
Responsibility for the day to day delivery of the 'cluster/sectors' including management of learning coaches and other colleagues where relevant, ensuring implementation and effective operation of end to end learner journey processes, curriculum design and innovation, learner progression and quality of provision.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
At least a level 4 qualification and/or other relevant professional qualification/experience
- 3 years' experience of managing, delivering and monitoring government funded outcome based programmes (D)
- Experience of contributing to the achievement of quality marks as well as developing practical learning programmes (E)
- Experience of setting high standards to achieve objectives, continually monitoring levels/standards of support and identifying ways of making improvements
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant quality assurance systems particularly the common inspection framework related to further education and skills(E)
- Ability to manage performance of targeted outputs and outcomes in line with funding programme guidelines and profiles for a cluster of Sectors (E)
- Ability to plan, prioritise. co-ordinate and review work and resources, ensuring maximum cost and delivery efficiency (E)
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to support the development of Sector teams (E)
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast paced work environment (E)
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be self-motivated (E)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good IT skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a diverse range of people (E)
- Evidence of problem identification and solving abilities (E)
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £38,000 + benefit.
For more information or to apply, please email
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.