- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Retail Assessor - Northamptonshire
Are you a qualified Trainer/Coach, with experience in delivering Retail Apprenticeships? Are you looking for a new opportunity to join a Leading Private Training Provider?
Alderwood are currently working one of the UK's leading Private Training Providers in the financial sector. Due to continued growth and increased learner numbers, they are looking to expand their delivery team across the South.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To carry out effective initial assessment with all potential learners, ensuring they enrol on the appropriate programme, are eligible and that any additional support needs are identified
- To conduct the sign-up meeting, completing all appropriate paperwork accurately
- To induct the learner onto the Apprenticeship training programme and develop a learning plan with learners
- To conduct regular reviews of progress with learners and line managers
- To plan and deliver appropriate training and coaching to learners
- To assess evidence and work submitted by learners and provide feedback
- To co-ordinate appointments in time and cost efficient manner, maximising use of technology and remote delivery
- To provide regular updates on learner progress
- To ensure learner's outcomes are achieved on time
- To maintain accurate and timely records of assessment, feedback, progress and reviews
- To attend and take part in regular standardisation of practice and maintain currency of own expertise via regular CPD
- Assessor Qualification
Teaching Qualification (Desirable not essential)
- Experience in delivering across all Retail Services
- Retail experience, at management level
If this position interests you please email Lena on
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.