- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Water Treatment Learning and Development Coach
Are you experienced in the Water Treatment Industry? Are you looking to move into the education sector to pass on your knowledge?
Are client is looking to recruit for a Water Treatment Learning Development Coach in the Midlands but with regular National Travel.
- To plan, co-ordinate, assess and review the learning activities with learners in the workplace.
- Deliver classroom based training to a group of up to 12 learners.
- Conduct training and assessment covering skills and competencies as appropriate on and off site as required and provide a wide range of training solutions based on employer needs.
- Provide training and or/assessment in appropriate disciplines to a range of learners (new to business & upskilling)
- Be responsible for a caseload of learners ensuring timely completion within agreed timescales appropriate for level and individual needs
- At commencement of the programme work with the employer and learner to agree and create an Individual Learning Plan, setting clear milestones and targets to enable all components of the training programme to be monitored and reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor the learner's progress over the duration of the programme ensuring formal reviews between the learner and employer, in line with the individual learning plan, are undertaken as a minimum every 12 weeks
- Track and record the vocational progress of learners on a regular basis/as required reporting and taking action in respect of any concerns (including the 20% of the job training).
- Contribute to and participate in the assessment and quality assurance procedures for all programmes/ training provision, including Internal Quality Assurance to the prescribed standards
- Contribute to the review and evaluation process in order to ensure year on year improvements
- Provide feedback on learners' work and assignments, including marking assignments and providing guidance and support to learners
- Assess and monitor portfolio of learners work and ensure completion within agreed deadlines and target date (including electronic or paper based portfolios).
- Complete assessment paperwork to the required audit standards
- Comply with internal and awarding and funding organisations quality assurance procedures and standards
- Maintain and update knowledge of the subject/professional area and co-operate in any staff development activities required to effectively carry out the duties of the post and to participate in review and development schemes
- Comply with safeguarding procedures, ensuring learners understand the importance of safeguarding
- Reflect on and maintain knowledge of educational/professional research to develop evidence-based practice
- Act with honesty and integrity to maintain high standards of ethics and professional standards.
In return you will receive:
A salary of £34,000 - £36,000
Laptop and Tablet
For more information or to apply, please email