- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Are you a qualified and experienced Security Tutor? Are you looking for a new opportunity with a leading training provider?
Our client is looking for a Security Tutor to join their team in the North East. This role is being offered on a full time / permanent position.
We are currently recruiting for a SIA Security Tutor to join our Newcastle team. The Tutors plan, prepare and teach a range of knowledge and skills to support learners who desire to work in the Security industry. In addition, the tutors support learners throughout their learning journey with vocational and employability skills, which include English, Maths, Digital and personal development.
You will provide valuable input to our quality approved schemes of work, session plans and delivery resources as required for classroom led sector and employer led courses. Your key task is the delivery of quality facilitation, teaching, learning and assessment and that encourage and motivate learners to remain on provision and progress into employment.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Level 3 Teaching qualification - e.g. AET / PTLLS/ CertEd
- Assessing qualification L3 or equivalent
- Level 3 delivery of conflict management
- Level 3 Train the trainer for physical intervention
- Action counter terrorism (1 x blue, 1 x orange certificates)
- 3 out of last 5 years front line experience in the private security industry
In return you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Enhanced annual leave of 25 days
- A Life Event Day each year
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sharesave scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Additions portal
- Simply Dreams Come True - offering all colleagues the opportunity to turn their dreams into reality making the possibilities endless
For more information or to apply, please email