- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Warehousing and Retail Learning Coach - Bristol
Are you an experienced Warehouse Manager? Are you looking for a new job opportunity as a learning coach for a leading training provider?
We are looking for a qualified assessor who is passionate about apprenticeships to join our client as a Warehousing & Retail Assessor in the Bristol area. You will be working in partnership with employers and their training organisations, to carry out high quality assessments of apprenticeship standards in Warehousing.
- Visiting individuals in their work-place using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship.
- Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Extensive, relevant vocational experience in both Warehousing & Retail
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent).
- Experience of working autonomously
- The ability to role model the organisation's values and DNA behaviours
My client is offering:
- A competitive salary of £25,000 - £26,500
- A completely remote role with flexible working hours
- Mileage paid from home
- A permanent contract with training and CPD given
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company match pension scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Group Life Assurance
- Tax Saving schemes
- Refer a friend bonus
The role is permanent and can be offered with flexible start and finish times. The role is field based and access to own vehicle is essential.
For more information or to apply, please email