- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Hospitality End Point Assessor
Are you a qualified assessor with a Hospitality background? Would you like to become an End Point Assessor? Then read on.
We are looking for a qualified assessor who is passionate about apprenticeships to join our client as an End Point Assessor in the Durham and surrounding areas. You will be working in partnership with employers and their training organisations, to carry out high quality assessments of apprenticeship standards in Hospitality.
- Working remotely in the workplaces with Apprentices and their employers to plan End Point Assessments, agreeing a schedule and completing planned assessments. These assessments can be carried out in person or remotely using video technology.
- Marking in line with grading criteria and determine the overall grade for the Apprentice across Front of House Hospitality qualifications
- Carrying out all associated admin and keeping your knowledge of the occupational area up to date, along with maintaining your Continuous Professional Development.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Previous experience in Hospitality, as a Supervisor or Manager. Experience in both front and back of house would be desirable
- Proven experience as an Assessor and the relevant assessing qualification
- Experience conducting assessment processes including observations, projects and professional discussions.
- Good IT skills as well as time management and communication skills
My client is offering:
- A competitive salary of £25,500
- A completely remote role with flexible working hours
- Mileage paid from home
- A permanent contract with training and CPD given
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company match pension scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Group Life Assurance
- Tax Saving schemes
- Refer a friend bonus
The role is permanent and can be offered with flexible start and finish times. The role is field based and access to own vehicle is essential.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter at Alderwood Recruitment on 01489 873492 and if you would like to apply for the role, please email your updated CV.