- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Childcare Assessor- Cambridge/Colchester
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a Childcare Trainer/ Coach to deliver apprenticeships across Cambridgeshire.
Due to maternity leave, my client is looking to expand their current Childcare Management delivery team. Although this role is due to cover a Maternity Leaver, my client is lookign to bring on a full time/ perm Coach due to learner starts in the near future.
The role will enable you to work remotely, managing your own diary and support learners through their Level 5 Childcare apprenticeship standard.
You will only conduct learner visits when learning outcomes cannot be met remotely.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To take full responsibility for a caseload of learners on their Level 5 Childcare apprenticeship standard.
- To provide the required level of support for each Apprentice to enable timely successful completions.
- To ensure learner files are fully compliant with Skills Funding Agency (SFA) requirements.
- To ensure Apprentices have a quality starting point including programme planning using the Individual Learning Plan.
- To ensure learners remain on programme by carrying out progress reviews and assessment at regular intervals either remotely or face to face- on a 1 to 1 basis.
- To fully engage employers during the whole of the learning journey.
- To ensure that learners have a robust learner journey from start to completion.
- To provide guidance and support at one-to-one meetings or in groups for learners, ensuring timely completion of assessments, exams, work place evidence and the overall portfolio.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have had experience delivering Childcare Level 5 Qualifications & Previous Sector Experience (up to management level)
- Trainer or Assessor Qualification (Essential)
- Full Driving Licence
Salary & Benefits:
Salary up to £30,000 + additional benefits
Please contact Aishah@Alderwood on: 01489 898 109 OR Email: for additional information