- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Do you have experience supporting senior leadership and directors? Would you like to work as a PA for a not for profit organisation?
In this role, you will be contributing to the efficiency of the business by providing personalised and timely support to senior leadership team members and their projects or operational objectives. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organised, have great time management skills and be able to act using your own initiative. The role will involve working from home occasionally and working from the Reading office the rest of the time.
- Working directly with the senior leadership team to support the back to work scheme
- Handling and responding to a range of enquiries including phone calls and emails and letters
- Planning and supporting events happening within the region
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Providing coordination and administrative support to a wide range of projects and activities
- Collaborate with relevant teams across the business
- Taking ownership of meeting administration including diary coordination, agendas, minutes and notes minutes to participants, and other follow up actions
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements with consideration for geographically distanced contract and people requirements
- Coordinating and collating weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports and presentations
We are looking for individuals that have the following:
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organisational skills
- Confidence in decision making
- Experience of demonstrating discretion and confidentiality in dealing with others
- Experience in Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
The company offers loyalty, investment in staff and progression. The salary is between £21,000 and £24,000 and the job role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis. You will be based from the Reading office.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter on 01489 873492 and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV to Katharine Winter at Alderwood Recruitment.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.