- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
In this role you will be delivering engaging and motivational training sessions to unemployed learners which will develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours and support them to gain employment.
My client is a leading provider working across the adult skills, employability, and education markets and they are looking for 3x Employability Tutors in Manchester. They're a purpose-led organisation with a commitment to making a direct difference to the lives of One million people. My client has been recognised as being one of the Top 25 Education and Training providers to work for.
- Deliver a range of sessions to support learners develop Employability and Social skills,
- Deliver pre-employment courses for industries such as customer service retail, warehousing and security (SIA)
- Deliver these session in an innovative, engaging and motivating way to help support jobseekers to secure sustainable work.
- Embed throughout the learner journey, E&D, Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values.
- Ensure the marking of work and assessment are completed in a timely manner
Experience/ Qualifications needed:
- To have one or more competencies in the following areas: customer service retail, warehousing and security
- Level 3 Teaching Qualification
- Previous experience within the industry and working with learners with barriers to employment.
Salary and Benefits: £25,000-£27,000+
25 Days Annual Leave (Plus Bank Holidays), Flexible Working, Pension Scheme, Life insurance, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Cycle To Work, Private Medical Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Enhanced Maternity Package, Refer a Friend, Discounts on Products/Services, Additional Week Leave for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies, Shares Scheme and More!
If interested, please email your up-to-date CV to Katharine Winter at Alderwood Recruitment.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.