- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Warehouse & Employability Skills Tutor
To deliver innovative, engaging and motivational learning sessions to learners, which will develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours and support them with their longer-term goals and career aspirations.
My client is a leading provider working across the adult skills, employability, and education markets and they are looking to take on a new Skills Tutor in Bradford. They're a purpose-led organisation with a commitment to making a direct difference to the lives of One million people by 2022. Our client focuses on many activities such as helping people into sustainable work: building a skilled workforce for the future and developing careers and rehabilitating people back into society.
*To deliver a range of core courses to support learners develop Employability, Social and Warehouse/Logistics skills
* Ensure that Initial assessments and information provided support the individual learner plan and needs.
* To deliver innovative, engaging and motivating training sessions to learners to help support them into secure and sustainable work.
* To embed throughout the learner journey, E&D, Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values.
* To ensure the marking of work and assessment are completed in a timely manner
* To keep your line manager regularly updated on course progression
* To keep timely and accurate records of the learner journey including attendance, engagement and outcomes.
Experience/ Qualifications needed:
- Teaching Qualification
- Previous experience within the industry and working with learners with barriers to employment.
- Experience delivering employability and or warehouse and logistics training
Salary and Benefits: £25,000-£35,000
25 Days Annual Leave (Plus Bank Holidays), Flexible Working, Pension Scheme, Life insurance, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Cycle To Work, Private Medical Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Enhanced Maternity Package, Refer a Friend, Discounts on Products/Services, Additional Week Leave for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies, Shares Scheme and More!
If interested, please email your up-to-date CV to Katharine Winter at Alderwood Recruitment
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.