- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Are you a qualified Accounting Lecturer? Are you looking for a new opportunity in Kuwait?
Our client is currently recruiting for a qualified Accounting Lecturer in Kuwait for a leading American University. This role is for an August 2022 start date.
The ideal candidate is an innovative professional who leverages professional trends and technologies to deliver relevant classroom experiences. The successful candidate will be a leader and current, active member of the design field. In addition this individual will be able to utilize and teach both studio coursework as well as technical or supplemental courses, and demonstrate experience with standard industry tools including AutoCAD, Revit, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. Also, the candidate will possess the ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures. The position carries the expectation for research and school and University service in addition to teaching responsibilities.
Candidates should demonstrate excellence in teaching related to their specific expertise within the professional Graphic Design curriculum, and be able to work within a small program, specialized in personal attention. Also, we expect leadership in undergraduate programs, curriculum development, mentoring, and startups. We welcome candidates who will diversify our curriculum and our faculty in regard to race, gender, and ethnicity.
- Terminal degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Effective communication skills in English
- University teaching experience
- Commitment to excellence in teaching and scholarship
- Interest and experience working effectively with a diverse university community
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively with faculty from a variety of disciplines
- Graphic & Web designing: 5 years (Required)
- Photography: 5 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- University Teaching: 5 years (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- English (Required)
- Arabic (Preferred)
In return you will receive an excellent tax free package + Accommodation.
For more information or to apply, please email Marianne.tapley@alderwoodrecruitment,com
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.