- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Are you looking for a Resourcing role within a company that can offer you real career progression? Than Apply now.
FIREBRAND is a leading provider of apprenticeship training within the IT sector. The company started providing high-quality technical IT training courses 20 years ago and has been providing IT apprenticeship training for 7 years. In 2021 they launched a National Skills Bootcamp business.
The position is based 5 days a week in the training centre in Wyboston, between Bedford and Cambridge. There is a strong team atmosphere which you would become a part of.
All Firebrand UK staff get access to our comprehensive benefits package:
- Bonus Scheme with OTE of £35K
- Free lunch on site
- Access to free IT training courses
- Free lunch on site
- Up to 25 days' holiday
- BUPA Medical/Dental Care
- Workplace Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work and Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
We are looking for a Recruitment Adviser who will focus on Client search and selection to secure interviews for graduates from the Skills Bootcamp training courses. The consultant will also match graduates from the training courses to clients and set up interviews for them. We are looking for motivated, hard-working and fun individuals who like working in a target driven environment.
* Identify and develop new business opportunities with potential new clients from both small and large businesses
* Promote the training courses with the goal of getting businesses to agree to interview graduates from them
* Proactively calling prospects and nurturing warm leads
* Match graduates to clients and set up interviews
* Work closely and effectively with the Business Development team in order to pass over good quality leads which could be for other parts of the business e.g. apprenticeships / commercial training
* Work with marketing to help generate campaigns to target prospective customers
* Record all relevant information on companies CRM system
* Work within structured KPI's
* Provide excellent customer service
What we're looking for
* Experience and confidence in making telemarketing calls and taking phone calls which is a large part of the role
* Excellent communication skills
* Have an interest in the selling process
* The desire and hunger to succeed
* A confident and professional telephone manner
* Good sense of humour
* Work well within a team as well as using your own initiative
* Good IT Skills
This role is full time and permanent offering a basic salary of £23,000 with a bonus scheme offering realistic on target earnings of £35,000. If you are interested in the role please email your CV to Katharine Winter at Alderwood Recruitment or call 01489 873492
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.