- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Are you a qualified and experienced School Principal? Are you looking for a new opportunity in the UAE?
Our client is looking to recruit for a School Principal in Abu Dhabi on a full time basis. The ideal candidate must have Autism experience.
Qualities and knowledge
- Hold and articulate clear values and moral purpose focused on providing a world-class education for all pupils.
- Demonstrate optimistic personal behaviour, positive relationships and attitudes towards pupils and employees, and towards parents and members of the local community.
- Lead by example - with integrity, creativity, resilience, and clarity - drawing on own scholarship, expertise and skills, and that of those around them.
- Sustain wide, current knowledge and understanding of education systems locally, nationally and globally, and pursue continuous professional development.
- Work with political and financial astuteness, within a clear set of principles centred on the vision, ably translating local and national policy into the school context.
- Communicate compellingly the vision and drive the strategic leadership, empowering all pupils and employees to excel.
- An awareness and understanding of the needs of those pupils with specific Special Educational Needs (SEN) including Autism.
- Up to date knowledge of statutory regulations and guidance relating to the post
- A clear understanding of the essential qualities necessary for effective teaching and learning
- Fully qualified experienced teacher with BA Education, or relevant degree, and relevant post-graduate qualification together with a sound understanding of the current legislation and statutory regulations relating to education.
- Qualified teacher status
- Post graduate qualifications in Autism preferred
- NPQH (National Professional Qualification for Headship)
- At least 5 years' experience of working within a relevant school environment involving leadership and management responsibilities for education schools and classroom facilities.
- A minimum of 10 years' teaching experience.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of working with young people with Autism and other special educational needs.
- £143,00 per annum
- Housing provided
- Travel provided
- Education for up to 2 children
- 9 weeks annual leave
- Medical insurance
For more information or to apply, please email