- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Skills, Curriculum and Providers Liaison
Do you have experience developing skills and training opportunities? Would you to provide opportunities to young people from military families?
My client is looking for a Skills, Curriculum and Providers Liaison to develop and maintain relationships with key schools, colleges and training providers to support the dependents of veterans. You will be expected to initiate and develop relationships with key influencers, lead on and execute robust communication, events and marketing plans in order to enhance the reputation, raise awareness and engage the dependents of veterans (school/FE student leavers and NEET).
The role is blended homeworking with extensive travel to education establishments along the M3 from Southampton to Surrey, candidates need to have access to a vehicle and a full driving licence.
- Develop and implement an intelligence led, regional skills, curriculum, and providers engagement strategy which links providers with the career, education and skills requirements of all dependents
- Proactively market skills, curriculum and providers to dependants within the area
- Work with skills, curriculum and providers to deliver training and education support. Work with other department to integrate these into the Training and Employment Support.
- Maintain strong links with existing regional skills, curriculum and providers with a focus on skills and training applicable to technology, low-carbon and future-focused industries.
- Share information on regional training opportunities with other departments, especially those opportunities leading to jobs.
- Promote and assist with the organisation of skills, Training and Education Fairs and Industry Awareness Events.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in developing Skills, Education and Training opportunities for others.
- Good understanding of the regional job market and vocational training, skills, education and training initiatives.
- Proven track record of initiating and managing high-level and influential external relationships.
- Ability to deliver outputs against demanding schedules and work to a set of KPI's
- Strong presentation and all-round communication and influencing skills.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills including MS Office and CRM software.
- Evidence of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Empathy with Armed Forces community and their employability.
My client is offering a starting salary of between £25,000 - £28,000 (Depending on experience), 25 days annual leave with Christmas and birthday off, excellent pension scheme, mileage and many more benefits.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake Ministry of Defence security clearance check which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years. Successful candidates will also be the subject of an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (EDBS) check.
If you would like to know more about the role or would like to apply, please call Katharine Winter at Alderwood on 01489 873492
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.