- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Do you have managerial experience? Would you like to help military veterans and their families find work?
My client is looking for a Programme Manager to manage performance and productivity, coordinate, and develop the implementation and operation of the project. Managing Caseworkers, Skills Curriculum & Providers Liaison and Specialist Vocational Advisers.
The role is Home based but with extensive travel from Southampton to Surrey, candidates need to have access to a vehicle and a full driving licence.
- Develop and coordinate the implementation and delivery of the project.
- Manage the operational relationships with the Delivery Partners.
- Lead and line manage the team ensuring that ESF targets are met, including core and non-core activity.
- Work with the National Project Manager and Marketing Officer to market the project to potential beneficiaries and partners
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working within the recruitment, training, employment services, welfare to work.
- Demonstrable success in people development and performance management: ability to motivate and lead a remote multi-disciplinary team, working with a diverse client cohort in a complex and uncertain operating environment.
- Evidence of engaging with and influencing multiple stakeholders: excellent relationship building skills with local organisations and charities including local businesses, education and training establishments, delivery partners and charities
- Proven ability to deliver outcomes in accordance with demanding performance targets.
- Expert using a mentoring / coaching approach to engage, support, and inspire individuals to change their lives; able to communicate, train, and embed this approach into the delivery team.
- Highly developed IT skills with experience of using a CRM system.
- Strong communicator
- Experience of delivering ESF contracts would be advantageous
- Empathy with and good understanding of ex-Forces personnel and their families and the challenges they may face.
My client is offering a starting salary of £35,000 (Depending on experience), 25 days annual leave with Christmas and birthday off, excellent pension scheme, mileage and many more benefits.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake Ministry of Defence security clearance check which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years. Successful candidates will also be the subject of an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (EDBS) check.
If you would like to know more about the role or would like to apply, please email Katharine at Alderwood on