- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Exciting Strategic Lead role concentrating on engaging external stakeholders
To establish and maintain key relationships within priority growth sectors, trade associations, training providers and build employer relationships, through local integration, or subject/sector specific engagement approaches locally, regionally and nationally. This will support the development and integration of Fedcap as a delivery focused and ethically driven recruitment partner, thus creating customer outcomes through an attractive and compelling employer offering that provides as many works focussed opportunities for our customers as possible. Develop the presence of Fedcap as a key stakeholder and delivery organisation for enabling wider support to achieve the best results for customers and employers alike and a sustained presence for our organisation. Provide additional Employer Services leadership across operations to support the development of an employer-led culture and delivery model.
- Establishing relationships at both a local and regional level with key sector bodies, employers and industry experts to integrate FedCap as a key charitable and ethical delivery organisation.
- To create Sector-focused employer engagement and develop sector-focused solutions across key priority sectors
- Develop key account portfolio by leading on strategic employer and stakeholder engagement across the Restart programme area for priority sectors.
- Coordinating key accounts and developing effective relationships at corporate levels.
- Develop a compelling, attractive, tailored offer to an employer that meet their recruitment needs, increases opportunities for our participants and promoting our brand as a provider of choice.
- Provide the business with relevant Management Information to highlight employer needs, trends, and labour market analysis to be able to make evidence-based decisions using our LMI data software.
- Monitor performance against budgeted key performance indicators (KPIs) working with the operations teams to ensure budgeted targets are met and our employer offer is consistent across sectors.
- Drive growth of our business through the pro-active relationship building activity, the development of employer accounts and opportunities to provide commercial services to employers.
- Lead on the implementation, embedding and on-going refinement of the Service Offer in line with local/regional economic and labour market requirements with the support of key stakeholders.
- Support the development of capacity and capability in the supply-chain through providing expert Key Stakeholder and Employer Services leadership and facilitating sharing of best practice.
Experience and Qualifications
- Geographical and subject specific employer relationship development experience in the welfare to work or the recruitment markets.
- Extensive knowledge of the national labour market and of working with business leaders to make the necessary links to develop the employer offer locally.
- Understanding of employer's needs, experience of training needs analysis and organisational needs analysis, translating these in to fit for purpose programmes and services.
- Extensive market research and business development experience.
- Experience of leading a sales or business development team approach in a target driven environment.
- Knowledge of legislative recruitment regulations including safeguarding
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Human Resources Management / Employment Law and Recruitment methodologies or Business Management, including strategic development and growth methodologies.
- Knowledge of conducting Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and Organisational Needs Analysis (ONA) and translating employers needs into the development and delivery of fit for purpose programmes and services.
- Results focused
- Commercial acumen
- Problem solving
- Stakeholder relationship building.
- Holidays: 31 days' holiday, inclusive of bank holidays in your first year of service, increasing to 35 days at 5 years and 38 days at 10 years' service.
- A two-week Induction and Training programme.
- Car allowance £4800 per annum.
- In-house Health and Wellbeing team.
- Pension Scheme - contribution of 4% from Fedcap Employment.
- Life Cover x 4 annual salary.
- A generous sickness package inclusive of 13 weeks full sick pay 13 weeks half sick pay, following completion of a 6-month probationary period.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay following completion of the probationary period.
- Laptop and mobile phone to allow remote agile working.