- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Lead Internal Quality Assurer
Are you an experienced IQA? Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Saudi Arabia?
The Lead Internal Auditor's role is to work with the (Centre Coordinator / IQA), Accreditation and Performance Measurement Unit Supervisor and a team of qualified IQAs (Internal Quality Assurers) and Assessors, to oversee the compliance of all external qualifications that maintains approved centre status with the appropriate awarding organisations.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of a suitable internal quality assurance system that ensures compliance and provides relevant data in support of SPSP's performance measurement system to monitor, maintain and improve the quality of assessment
- Plan and manage own work from priorities agreed with his line manager and QA Manager
- Ensuring the quality of the curriculum and assessment meets institutional and industry standards in accordance with awarding organisational requirements
- Work in conjunction with Senior Instructors in the preparation of curriculum materials and tests according to specifications and schedules in support of external qualifications
- Compile weekly and monthly reports on the progress of programs / qualifications as required
- Facilitating accurate measurement of trainee achievement at each program trimester in support of ACCET and KPI requirements
- Assist in the coordination, allocation and responsibility of Assessor / IQA teams and provision of support to carry out their duties
- Maintaining security of assessment and ancillary materials at all times
- Editing and proofreading test content and test-related materials in a range of subject areas in support of external qualifications
GENERAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain integrity, confidentially and security of the department at all times.
- Maintain quality of work.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work well within the team.
- Work within the Company's Quality Assurance procedures.
- Be aware of the Health and Safety Regulations and uphold your responsibility to Health & Safety as an employee and pass on knowledge to peers.
- Be aware of the necessary actions in cases of accident or fire.
- Keep the work area clean, safe and hazard free.
- To always act as an ambassador for the Company.
MINIMUM / DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- qualification Technical / Engineering Diploma/ Degree
- Previous training experience Assessor (D32/D33/A1) and/or IQA (D34/V1) award
- Relevant 5 years oil & gas / engineering experience
- Excellent English language ability
- Desirable: Competence based assessment experience
- Desirable: Middle East experience
- Desirable: Good level of IT (Windows based applications) and presentation skills in communications and instructional technique
In return you will receive a salary of £33,000 - £51,300.
For more information or to apply, please email