- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Hospitality (Chef) Trainer
We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate hospitality professional to join a pioneering business as a Hospitality Learning Coach
You will support my client's vision to deliver innovative teaching and learning and help the learners achieve their apprenticeships.
Whether you are already delivering in a similar role with experience of delivering inspirational coaching within the hospitality sector OR you have experience as a Kitchen Manager, Sous chef, Chef de Partie within a pub or branded style restaurant environment this is where you can have a life- changing impact.
My client is an award winning company delivering training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. They are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service through their life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices.
What will you be doing?
- Visiting individuals in their work place using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship.
- Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
What will you bring to the role?
- Current and relevant vocational experience in a back of Hospitality Management role
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
What my client offers:
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where they provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience
- If you join without a Level 3 teaching qualification, they will enrol you on to and support you to achieve L4 Assessor Coach standard
- Salary for those with a minimum level 3 teaching qualification is £26,500 plus bonus and for those without the qualification salary will start at £25,500 rising to £26500 on completion of Coach Assessor apprenticeship
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner)
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package
- Comprehensive Professional Development
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners needs and maintain your own work-life balance
If interested please email your CV
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.