- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Are you a qualified and experienced Construction Tutor? Are you looking for a new job opportunity for a leading training provider?
This role requires a highly motivated and self-driven person to deliver teaching, learning and assessment to learners on, Level 3 construction programmes. Tutors will have recent experience in the construction sector relevant to the course programmes which includes Health and Safety, Technical information, Quantities and Communication, and the Construction Industry and Built Environment. Tutors will need be sensitive to the support needs of both unemployed learners and those reskilling who are looking to develop the confidence and skills necessary to progress to employment. The tutor will take full responsibility for the effective running of the course and the associated administrative duties in accordance with the funding regulations.
If you have good working knowledge of the construction industry and industry recognised quals - Learning Curve Group can support you through training to achieve L3 Award in Education and Training.
- Good working knowledge of the construction industry
- Must hold a full UK driving, be a confident and able driver, have access to your own vehicle and have the right to live and work in the UK
- Hold a teaching qualification at PTTLS Level 3 or be working towards one
MY MAIN DUTIES
- Deliver a timetable of teaching, learning and assessment as agreed with the Delivery Manager
- To undertake qualification delivery planning in collaboration with team members that is compliant with all external requirements
- Ensure that support systems are provided to facilitate positive retention, achievement, and progression
- Completing the e registers in a timely manner to the required standards
- Monitor attendance and performance of the learners on an ongoing basis and effectively report to management
- Learner requirements are dealt with quickly and effectively
- To deliver teaching, learning and assessment ensuring a positive learner experience and timely achievement.
- To ensure ILPs and progress reviews are completed appropriate to individual learner requirements, including the setting of smart targets
- Timely completion of assessment and documentation to meet awarding body, audit and organisational requirements
- Submit portfolios in a timely manner for interim and summative verification and work with the IV to ensure quality improvement
- Undertake appropriate learning and development activities as required for the job role and maintain a record of all CPD.
- Collate high quality case studies documenting learner progression and achievement
- Contribute where appropriate to learner disciplinary action requirements
- Attending standardisation and team meetings at designated centres to develop team and individual performance
- Promote and ensure safe working practices and safeguarding of learners within line with current Health and Safety legislation and LCG Safeguarding and Prevent policies.
- Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours.
- Implement and comply with the Safeguarding and Health and Safety Policies
- Always ensure the maintenance of confidentially and professionalism.
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
In return you will receive a salary of £35,000 (£39,000 London) + £15k achievement bonus .
For more information or to apply, please email