- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Mechanical Maintenance Trainer / Assessor
Are you an experience Mechanical Maintenance Engineer? Are you a qualified Assessor looking for a new job opportunity?
Our client its looking to recruit for a Mechanical Maintenance Trainer / Assessor to join their expanding team. They would be happy to consider unqualified Trainer / Assessors also.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Produce and maintain Individual Learning Plans & Tracking Sheets
- Visit all designated companies on a regular basis i.e. not greater than every 8 weeks, to Monitor and Assess qualification progress to the performance criteria set and Assess competence when required.
- Carry out H&S suitability checks within Companies.
- To support the association in ensuring learners, employer's staff & sub-contractors adhere to our equality of opportunity policies and procedures.
- Identify and develop new systems and paperwork to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the key processes.
- Maintain learner's personal files both electronically and manually.
- Conduct site visits with Learners were appropriate to carry out monitoring of safety and qualification progression.
- Effectively complete associated Learner documentation in line with the organisation's policies and procedures
- £29,300 per annum
- 25 Days Holiday plus Statutory Bank Holidays
- 2 week Christmas shutdown in addition to holiday entitlement
- Company Mobile Phone & Microsoft Surface Pro include
- Company car package after six months, including Insurance, Road Tax, Breakdown Cover & Maintenance
- AA mileage rates for use of own car
- Free Car parking
- Generous Pension/Assurance Scheme - 5% employee / 7% employer contribution
- Manage own Diary
- Core office hours 8.45 am to 4.30pm
- Sustenance rates for working away
For more information or to apply, please email
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.