- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Management Coach/ Trainer - West Midlands
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a Management Coach/Trainer to join a Leading provider based in the West Midlands.
Due to continued growth, the increase in demand and securing new contracts, my client is looking to expand their current professional service training team in the Midlands.
The role will enable you to work remotely, managing your own diary and support learner through their ILM/ CMI apprenticeship.
You will only conduct learner visits when learning outcomes cannot be met remotely.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To take full responsibility for a caseload of learners on their Level 3 & 5 Management Apprenticeship Standard.
- To provide the required level of support for each Apprentice to enable timely successful completions.
- To ensure learner files are fully compliant with Skills Funding Agency (SFA) requirements.
- To ensure Apprentices have a quality starting point including programme planning using the Individual Learning Plan.
- To ensure learners remain on programme by carrying out progress reviews and assessment at regular intervals either remotely or face to face- on a 1 to 1 basis.
- To fully engage employers during the whole of the learning journey.
- To ensure that learners have a robust learner journey from start to completion.
- To provide guidance and support at one to one meetings or in groups for learners, ensuring timely completion of assessments, exams, work place evidence and the overall portfolio.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have had experience delivering Apprenticeship Qualifications & Previous Experience
- Trainer or Assessor Qualification
- L3/5 Management or Professional Qualification
- Full Driving Licence
Salary & Benefits:
Salary up to £25,000 + additional benefits
Please contact Aishah@Alderwood on: 01489 898 109 OR Email: for additional information