- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Instructor
Are you a Multi Skilled Maintenance Assessor? Are you looking for a new opportunity at leading training provider?
We are looking for a muti-skilled Maintenance assessor to join our clients training team. The role will involve primarily assessing work based learners completing mechanical/electrical maintenance engineering qualifications/courses. These are delivered to apprentices and commercial courses (standalone NVQ's) so preferably candidates will need to be a qualified Assessor and hold a TAQA, A1 or D32 / D33 Assessing Award (but not essential as training will be given to the right candidate). A teaching certificate such as PTLLS or Cert ed in addition would be preferable. Appropriate candidate must have good communication skills, positive and be able to adapt work based assessments to meet the requirements of the learners and their companies.
To be considered for this role you must hold a driving license and relevant maintenance engineering qualifications/experience and be a time served engineer.
- Training/assessing to meet commercial and public funded needs.
- Assessing Learner progress to ensure achievement of NVQ and Apprenticeship Standards to include development of assessment strategies and plans.
- Assessing Learner progress to ensure achievement of their NVQ
- Coach and mentor learners through their end point assessments including supporting the creation of the required documentation.
- Provide consultancy, advice and guidance to employers.
- Assess delegates to achieve course objectives, both theory and practical
- Ensure the safety and welfare of all apprentices/delegates at all times.
- Report on any at risk learners to line manager and liaise with companies to achieve successful completion of apprenticeship/qualification.
Hours: Full Time hours Monday (8.00am - 4.30pm) - Friday (8.00am - 1.00pm)
£35.5-36.5k depending on starting point and experience of candidate.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Type: Full Time and permanent
For more information or to apply, please email