- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Electrical Installation Tutor
Are you a qualified Electrical Installation Tutor? Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity?
I am recruiting for an Electrical Installation tutor to join a leading training provider. This role is being offered on a full time basis and is based in Essex.
Main Purpose of Job:-
To teach on a variety of teaching programmes to be agreed with Line Manager
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To perform scheduled teaching, preparation of learning materials, marking of students' work, liaison with awarding bodies and exam invigilation
- To provide educational guidance, support and counselling for all students and act as a personal tutor when required
- Assist in the recruitment and interviewing of students when required
- Participate in the marketing, planning, assessment and evaluation of course provision
- To liaise with tutors from other business areas with regard to resources, curriculum development, student reports and other related matters
- To liaise with student sponsors and employers when necessary
- Complete and produce the agreed deadlines documentation such as, registers, schemes of work, records of work, course review, course analysis documentation, student reports, absence reports, course files etc
- Implement and adhere to quality systems to ensure retention, recruitment and achievement targets are continually improved in line with College Policy
- Participate in the organisation's self-assessment procedures; external inspection and audit requirements; external and internal verification activities.
- Monitor and evaluate learning sessions and participate in teaching observations
- Carry out any other duties in line with the post and conditions of service and may involve participation in planning and organising any special functions undertaken by the Business Area, including internal and external events
- Level 3 or equivalent qualification in a professionally relevant subject
- A demonstrable breadth of experience within construction.
- Previous experience of working with learners or apprentices is highly desirable.
- You must have a PGCE or be willing to work towards this.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 + Benefits.
For more information or to apply, please email