- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Heavy Vehicle Technical Tutor
Are you a qualified Bus and Coach Technical Trainer? Or are you from industry and looking to move into the education sector?
About the role
As a Bus and Coach Technical Trainer you'll be responsible for delivering high-quality automotive training to apprentices and commercial delegates. You'll already have gained experience and acquired extensive knowledge in the Bus and Coach or HGV sector, as a technician or similar. This role will give you the opportunity to train and impart your skills and experience by developing technicians of the future in this demanding and exciting industry.
You'll be passionate about making a difference to learners' lives, and have the enthusiasm to succeed. You'll possess great interpersonal skills, as well as being organised and confident. You'll also be great at working on your own initiative and in a team environment.
- Delivering technical training as required in line with curriculum and awarding body requirements.
- Completing administrative duties and monitor and support learners' progress throughout their learning journey.
- Assisting with and developing resources for the automotive department.
- Ensuring inclusion of equality and diversity, promoting good values and employability skills within training sessions.
- Liaising with colleagues and the assessing team to remain focused on learner success and achievement.
- You'll have five years extensive, proven professional experience as a Bus and Coach or HGV Technician.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft applications, in particular PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working in an automotive environment.
- Excellent communication skills (face-to-face, written and on the phone).
- Strong practical skills.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Some experience in training within an Automotive environment.
- A teacher training qualification.
- Knowledge of the workplace assessment process.
In return you will receive a salary of £28,000 - £32,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
For more information or to apply, please email
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.