- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Are you looking to work for an exciting, cutting edge training firm?
Our Account Managers in our Apprenticeship Team, drive client relationships, activity, and fee generation via apprenticeship (100%) starts.
Supported by our marketing and apprenticeship resourcing functions, you will manage the start to end recruitment & sales process, creating new business opportunities and managing existing client relationships.
Some of your tasks will include intelligent marketing, face to face meetings and business development telephone calling. You will always promote the Just IT range of products and services ensuring you find the right answers and creating sustainable business opportunities for our clients - not selling a solution that doesn't fit.
- To achieve set activity & billing targets while also delivering on agreed objectives
- To generate success from sales calls
- Managing client relationships to the highest standard
- To effectively cross-sell all aspects of Just IT
- To be a brand champion for Just IT
- To evaluate and manage performance levels in line with company expectations
- To ensure all processes and compliance procedures are followed
- Delivering of Sales Training
- New Business Tenders and Pitches
- Supporting Senior Management with agreed duties (SAM+)
- Maintaining all relevant management information on our CRM - quality data makes us successful
· High levels of Pace, Passion & Persuasion - it's what we look for in all our hires!
- You should demonstrate the behaviours & skills required in line with our M&S People Framework
- Solutions orientated, commercially astute and always seeking to improve own ability
· Excellent Inter-personal, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to deal with lots of different types of clients in a professional manner
· Desire to learn and execute detailed operational plans
· Highly professional, well presented and provides an excellent first impression of
- Approachable, motivational and solutions orientated
- You must show continuous drive & determination and an attitude to succeed
- Help integrate new starters into the business
· Leads on initiatives and operates with minimum instruction
· Ability to influence others for benefit of the business
- You must be an advocate and supporter of positive change when needed (SAM+)
· Mentors and supports colleagues in achievement of their own personal goals (SAM+)
Please send your CV