- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Health and Wellbeing Adviser
Would you like to positively impact the lives of people with health barriers? Then why not join a company on a mission to help as many people as possible back into employment.
In this role as Health and Wellbeing Adviser, you will be developing a holistic health and employment approach, progressing customers closer to the labour market and into sustainable employment.
- Providing evidence-based health or wellbeing advice using clinical expertise to customers to address barriers to employment
- Providing advice to unemployed adults through a blend of group work, digital/ virtual, tutor groups and 1 to 1 coaching.
- Sessions can include: Anxiety Management, Managing Stress & Resilience, Sleep & Routine, Assertiveness, Pain Management, Back & Neck Care and Relaxation and Exercise and Managing Interview Nerves etc
- Working closely with Employment Advisers to manage customer referrals and align action plans
- Developing relationships and networks with key stakeholders including employers, job centre teams, GPs and other healthcare providers
- Achieving targets and working to KPI's to help customers obtain sustainable employment
We are looking for individuals that have the following:
- Proven experience of supporting those with physical and mental health difficulties
- Registration with professional council/association and a qualified health professional is desirable
- Experience of presenting and delivering health or wellbeing related group interventions, facilitating workshops or training sessions
- The ability to build rapport, engage and coach individuals to progress
- Good IT Skills
Candidates need to have access to their own vehicle and be flexible to travel across a geographical patch around Aberdeen or Ayrshire.
The company offers loyalty, investment in staff and progression. The salary is between £25,000 and £30,000 and the job role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis. You will be based from a local office in one of the regions.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter on 01489 873492 and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV to Katharine Winter at Alderwood.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.