- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Electrical Learning Coach - Manchester
Are you a qualified Electrical Engineer? Are you looking for a new opportunity for a leading Training provider in Manchester?
We are looking to recruit a Tutor (Learning Coach) who will be responsible for delivering learning and supporting apprentices that work for a leading company which operates in Manchester.
This post is offered on a one year fixed term basis, working 37 hours per week, however consideration will be given to any part time applications.
- Manage and maintain a caseload of learners and carry out regular learner interventions
- Ensure evidence for learning, achievement, funding and Ofsted is captured effectively and timely including:
- 20% Off the job training requirements are fully met and recorded
- Learners achieve the highest grade in End Point Assessment they are capable of
- Individualised learning programmes, agreed with employer and learner based on initial assessments and including Maths and English
- Engage the learner's line manager, making clear their responsibilities and working collaboratively to provide support, guidance and opportunities for learning
- Plan the end point assessment process with learners and employers, ensuring preparation and practice is included in the learning plan
- Inspire and motivate learners and identify any barriers and adapt to your learners' needs
- Motivate and drive learners to achieve their qualifications on time.
- Deliver Maths and English (and ICT where applicable), to support the learner's achievement and progress in these
- Ensure marking and feedback to the learner is accurate and supports their development
- Work closely with IQA's on best practice and development needs.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with employers ensuring progression and new leads are generated
- Produce accurate and timely reports as agreed with your line manager based on your KPI's
- Contribute to the production of high quality learning materials
- Living the values of the Group through positive behaviours and attitude
- To actively contribute to the Total Peoples commitment to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- Relevant occupational sector experience and relevant qualifications (at a level higher than delivery), and/or current updated CPD
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of coaching to support learning
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT or equivalent
- Driving licence and access to a car is essential as travelling is required. Travelling to see learners at their workplace is an essential part of this role. (A car allowance is provided)
- Ability to deliver high quality, effective coaching that meets learner needs
- Excellent level of skills in written and oral and presentational areas, understanding the importance of focus on the audience to support learning
- Ability to plan, paying attention to detail and a track record in developing and delivering robust, effective, prioritised plans which achieve KPIs and strategic aims
- Proactively drive learner performance and engagement
- To be customer focused, having the ability to present Total People in a positive manner, persuading and influencing where necessary
- Seeks continuous improvement - seeks to improve processes and implement and embed changes
- Coaching qualification
- TAQA, AVA, A1 or D32/33 Assessor Qualification
- Knowledge of Government funded training
- Fully flexible working pattern- responsibility for planning your own diary
- £28,000 + Car Allowance
- All equipment is provided to complete the role
- Blended delivery model which includes working from home, centres and face to face on site visits
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Development opportunities through our own in-house programmes and recognised qualifications
In order to apply, please email