- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Childcare IQA - Remote
Alderwood are currently working with a leading Childcare Apprenticeship Provider. Due to continued growth and increased learner numbers, they are looking to expand their quality assurance team with a Level 5 Childcare Quality Assurer (IQA).
This role with involve supporting a team of Skills Coaches and assuring quality training is being provided in line with requirements set by Ofsted. The Successful candidate will me sampling work from Childcare & CYPW standards up to level 5.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Check that assessors meet the requirement for their role and provide feedback on observations.
- Plan and prepare monitoring activities.
- Work alongside assessors, trainers and employers to ensure the standardisation of assessment practices.
- Observing trainer and assessor performance, providing constructive feedback.
- Providing support to trainers.
- Sampling assessment records and decisions.
- Planning how and when you will monitor trainers and assessors.
- Identifying and facilitating best practice throughout the organisation, feeding back to the delivery team and SMT.
- Be involved in preparing for Ofsted alongside the quality management team.
- IQA qualification - D34, V1, IQA (essential)
- Experience in delivering & verifying across Childcare & Residential Standards up to level 5.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary up to £30,000 + additional benefits.
For more info, please call Aishah@ Alderwood on: 01489 898 109 or email: