- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Apprenticeship Office Manager
Are you an experienced office Manager? Do you have experience in the education sector?
Our client is looking to recruit for an apprenticeship office manager to join their growing team in Manchester.
Operational Control of Finance. Maintain accurate computerised records of all financial transactions including Sales & Purchase Ledger, Journal Entries and Bank Reconciliation to Trial Balance:
- Processing Purchase Invoices, obtain authorisation if necessary & set up cheque or BAC's payments on due date.
- Raise Sales Invoices & operate Credit control to ensure timely payment is received. Process incoming payments & bank cheques as required.
- Reconcile Petty Cash Account & cash cheques to top up cash held as required.
- Process & reconcile all Company Credit Card & Hotel Account transactions
- Monitor & process of all staff mileage and travel & accommodation expenses
- Produce accurate annual Budget Forecast for Management team & Directors
- Reconcile Quickbooks Accounts software with actual Bank Accounts and update actual Cashflow Budget, reporting to Management team on a monthly basis & Directors quarterly.
- Profile income due from ESFA Contract and Levy Employers using ESFA HUB reports, updating Cashflow Budget as necessary. Reconcile ESFA payments with profiles. Forecast future learner numbers & revenue generated from ESFA Contract, Levy Employers and Commercial work.
- Liaise with Company Auditors in the preparation of monthly staff payroll, Inland Revenue P11D, Companies House, Charities Commission & Pensions Regulator returns, and year-end Accounts / payments due.
- Maintain records of all Employer Incentive Claims for 16-18 Year old Apprentices and process Grants paid from Government on Quickbooks. Prepare Employer claim forms to confirm eligibility to receive grants, distribute for employer signature & pay over completed grant payments to Employers via BAC's
- Manage office facility & services i.e. company insurances, pension administration, office equipment & premises
In return you will receive:
A salary of £30,000 -£32,000 per annum
25 days holiday
Pension employee 5% employer 7%
Life cover insurance
Employee assistance support programme
Mobile phone and laptop supplied
For more information or to apply, please email
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.