- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Alderwood are recruiting for a Delivery Manager in the North West for one of the fastest growing employability businesses in the UK.
My client is a not-for-profit company delivering multiple employability programmes across the UK, which aim to tackle the barriers to unemployment. They need your help to achieve their vision and mission to advance the social and economic wellbeing of disadvantaged people within various communities.
In this role you will be:
- Managing performance by office and correcting underperformance
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders at a regional level
- Setting budgets, objectives and targets including all resource planning
- Motivating and inspiring a management team to develop their people and deliver against quality, performance, and sales targets
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Previous experience of managing teams within the Employability/Welfare to Work sector
- Experience of leading and motivating a team to achieve contractual, company and personal goals
- The ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to manage change and adapt quickly to new situations
- Experience of P&L management
All candidates must be prepared to travel to local offices in the region which covers Skelmersdale, Preston, Blackburn and Macclesfield and surrounding areas.
My client is offering:
- A full time permanent position
- A salary of £40K - £45K plus yearly car allowance
- A rewarding career where you can make a difference to people's lives
- 31 days annual leave
- In-house Health and Wellbeing team.
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 annual salary.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Laptop and mobile phone to allow remote agile working
The start date for this role is June or July 2021.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter on 01489 873492 and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV