- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Level 7 Accountancy & Tax Coach- London
Alderwood are currently working one of the UK's leading Training Providers in the financial sector. Due to continued growth and increased learner numbers, they are looking to expand their AAT delivery team across Manchester & London.
This role with involve supporting learns completing Higher-level AAT apprenticeship. Your role will be to support them through their level 7 accountancy & tax apprenticeship getting them towards EPA; you will work as a subject matter expert, providing advice & guidance during learner reviews.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To conduct regular reviews of progress with learners and line managers.
- To plan and deliver appropriate training and coaching to learners.
- To assess evidence and work submitted by learners and provide feedback.
- To co-ordinate appointments in time and cost efficient manner, maximising use of technology and remote delivery.
- To provide regular updates on learner progress.
- To ensure learners' outcomes are achieved on time.
- To maintain accurate and timely records of assessment, feedback, progress and reviews.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for marking assessments, set by the awarding body.
- To attend and take part in regular standardisation of practice and maintain currency of own expertise via regular CPD
- The success candidate must hold their CIMA, ACCA, CIT, ICAEW or equivalent.
- Must have experience in Accountancy or Tax.
- Assessor Qualification (Desirable not Essential)
- Teaching Qualification (Desirable not essential)
- Experience delivering AAT apprenticeships up to level 7 is desirable.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary up to £35,000- 43,000 + additional benefits
If you're Trainer or looking to step into a training role, please contact Aishah Wicken on 01489 898 109.