- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Health & Social Care Assessor
Have you worked in care homes as a senior carer? Are you looking for a career change? Then apply to be a Trainer/Assessor now.
One of the UK's leading training providers delivering Apprenticeships in the workplace are expanding their team and are looking for a Health and Social Care Trainer Assessor to work across the Manchester and Preston areas.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis where you will be based from home working remotely with learners and employers in their workplaces. This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the care industry to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Conducting mostly online meetings with learners and assessing/tutoring them in their Level 2 and 3 apprenticeship qualifications
* Delivering new standards and full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills
* Maintaining documentation on learner's progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with Employers
The ideal candidate will have a background working in elderly care settings ideally working as Team Leader or Senior Care Assistant. The role is open to qualified and unqualified Trainers/Assessors. My client will pay for all required training but candidates must hold a minimum NVQ Level 3 in care.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return you will receive:
- A starting salary of £22,500 - £24,000pa
- Competitive bonus scheme
- An award-winning on-boarding programme with bespoke training
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Mileage paid from home
- Laptop, mobile phone, printer and scanner
- Training and development
If interested in this position, please email your CV to Katharine Winter at Alderwood.