- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Customer Product Manager
Alderwood are recruiting a Customer Product Manager position for one of the fastest growing employability businesses in the UK.
My client is a not-for-profit company delivering multiple employability programmes across the UK, which aim to tackle the barriers to unemployment. They need your help to achieve their vision and mission to advance the social and economic wellbeing of disadvantaged people within various communities.
In the role of Customer Product Manager you will be working on the new DWP Restart programme in Reading and the surrounding areas. You will be working closely with local front line operations teams, senior managers and sales teams to identify any gaps or emerging needs in the customer products on offer and will be responsible for sourcing additional and alternative local solutions to meet these needs.
- Identify any gaps within the customer offer by undertaking regular reviews of customer action plans, and through consultation with Advisors and Managers.
- Collect and analyse customer data to inform new services and solutions required
- Identify local provision and services available in the area/region.
- Identifying future growth sectors and sector specific training provision
- Identify gaps in provision and/or the accessibility of current services and source additional or alternative local solutions to meet these needs.
- Support the procurement team with gathering specification requirements where required and ensure adherence to the company procurement policy and processes.
- Ensure customer products are fit for purpose and provide a quality of service and value for money
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal operations teams, senior management, local stakeholders, employers and providers.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Previous experience of stakeholder and relationship management experience
- An understanding of the end to end procurement processes.
- Knowledge and experience of local networks and provision services
- Knowledge and experience of employability/welfare to work industry
All candidates will need a suitable home working environment and must be prepared to travel to local offices in the region which covers Sussex, Surrey, Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
My client is offering:
- A full time permanent position
- A salary of between £34,000 - £37,000 plus yearly car allowance
- A rewarding career where you can make a difference to people's lives
- 31 days annual leave
- In-house Health and Wellbeing team
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 annual salary
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Laptop and mobile phone to allow remote agile working
The start date for this role is June 2021.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter on 01489 873492 and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV.