- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
I am currently recruting for a HR International Advisor for a fantastic company based in Oxford on a 12 month contract.
Overview: To attract, retain and develop international short and long term assignees from all and to all UK locations up to OFK level to ensure worldwide compliance with business and international guidelines, policies and processes, to achieve business objectives.
To provide an efficient and excellent service to international short and long term assignees and an international mobility/optimised workforce to the company.
To implement, steer, influence and coordinate all international HR related Processes and Policies within all locations.
- Knowledge of /experience of working with Employment Legislation / Tax legislation (3)
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills at all levels (very proactive) and across different cultures (3)
- Good track record of handling sensitive data and topics (trustworthy, totally objective even under pressure) (2)
- Organisational skills (2)
- Ability to Network (2)
- Highly self motivated (3)
- German and English language fluently written and spoken (3)
- Negotiation skills (2)
- Prioritisation / organisation skills (2)
Qualified to NVQ Level 5 or equivalent (e.g. Degree, Membership of Chartered Institution), preferably in business / HR related field
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.