- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
English Vocational Teacher - UAE
Are you an experienced English Teacher? Are you looking for a new opportunity in the UAE?
Alderwood are representing a large and successful teaching organisation that is responsible for running a large number of schools in the Middle East.
We are looking for a large number of experienced and qualified English Language teachers to join them this year. You will be responsible for providing high quality teaching and learning support to students aged 14-18 years old by conducting sound competency assessments with your discipline.
You are also required to provide administrative, promotional and other support to ensure the effective functioning of the company.
* Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
* In collaboration with Cluster Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
* To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
* Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
* To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
* To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students.
* Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
* To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
* Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management / administration.
* Minimum 3 years of teaching experience at a middle or high school level.
* Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
* Native English Speakers Only.
* Bachelor's degree in English language and literature / linguistics/ applied linguistics.
* CELTA or an equivalent certificate for teaching English as a foreign language.
* Excellent oral and written English essential
* Native English Speakers only for this position
In return you will receive:
* Full salary package of approximately £51,000 per annum
* Medical insurance for Employee, Spouse and up to 3 children
* Mobilization / Demobilization flights
* End of Service Bonus
For more information or to apply, please email